Cancellation, Refund & Moneyback Policy
eduweb.zepo.in believes in & we can helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy.
How do I cancel an order on EduonWeb.com
The Money Back Guarantee covers most of the courses, sold on EduonWeb.com. However, to be completely sure, please look out for the “Money Back Guarantee” feature in the description of the course on the course page. The Money Back Guarantee policy is explained below in detail. We request you to email us at email@example.com or call our Customer Relations at +91-172-4023455 if the policy is unclear to you. Buying a course from EduonWeb.com through/or its partners means that you agree and abide with the points below.
- The Money Back Guarantee is valid upto 3 days from the date of sale of the course if the course has been purchased by using the Payment Gateway available on EduKart.com .
- The Money Back Guarantee is valid upto 3 days from the date and time the user login and password is emailed to the user, if the user has the payment made by doing a direct online bank transfer or cheque payment.
- The Money Back Guarantee is valid upto 3 days from the date and time of handling over the login/password document to the user, if the course has been purchased through Cash on Delivery.
- The only non-refundable part will be the delivery and handling charges, totalling to Rs. 300 for courses purchased upto the listed price (MRP) of Rs. 3000 and Rs. 500 for courses of value above Rs. 3000.
- EduonWeb explicitly defines that 'Money Back Guarantee Policy' is not applicable on any of the degree and diploma programs being sold on the website.
- EduonWeb.com will not refund any money for a discount coupon or a promotional code that the user may have purchased from any website other than EduKart.com
- If the user requests for a CD of the course, then the CD is dispatched only after the Money Back Guarantee validity period is over (refer to points 1,2,3 for clarity on the Money Back Guarantee period). If the user requests for a CD before the Money Back Guarantee Period is over, then the money back guarantee will stand cancelled.
- If you purchase the course in a CD format from one of our authorized distribution partners, the Money Back Gaurantee will be valid for 3 working days from the purchase of the course. The CD can be returned only at the location from which it was purchased.
- The Money Back Gaurantee will not be valid on classroom trainings, delivered in premises of EduonWeb.com or one of its classroom training partners or Virtual Classroom Trainings.
- EduonWeb.com does not take any responsibility of the functioning of the course CD, which is provided free of cost to the registered paid users.
For outright cancellations by you:
- If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
Refunds will be made in the same form that the payment is received within 10 working days from the date of cancellation of order.
In case of complaints regarding services that come from other providers with money back guarantee, please refer the issue to the concerned service providerr. Let us know & we’ll help you regarding the same
If you think, you have received the services / CD / Material in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call our customer care at +91 172 4023455 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement, viz:
• Any product that exhibits physical damage to the box or to the product;
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery;
• Any product without a valid, readable, untampered serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number;
• Any product from which the UPC (Universal Product Code) has been removed from its original packaging.