Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions - sample template
The term 'eduweb' ‘eduweb.zepo.in’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is STORE_ADDRESS. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]'s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
EduonWeb.com is owned and operated by "M/S VINN MEDIA" is a web hosted solution that provides courses and certifications through the website www.EduonWeb.com for registered Individuals and entity's (referred to as "USERS"). On our Site we provide hosted tools and processes to allow you to enrol for courses either free or by paying a fee for the course.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE
- Compliance with our Anti-Spam policy. Please see Section 7 below.
- Lawful use of the Services only. Please see Section 8 below.
- Creation and maintenance of all content in the account including but not limited to academic content, assessments, email/SMS content, profile information and current billing and contact information.
- Email/mobile phone number list and Address Book maintenance including opt-out contact information and immediate removal of opt-outs and bounces from email/mobile phone number lists and the address book.
- Payment of all agreed course fees.
- Full responsibility for all activity associated with your use of our Site and Services.
We reserve the right to deactivate your account(s) as we deem appropriate or necessary, without notice. You enter and use the Site and the Services at your own risk. EK is not responsible for your activities, content, results that arise as you go through the courses, or any other matter concerning your use of the Site or the Services. We recommend that you keep track of your results in your own personal records, as we reserve the right to discontinue your account(s) or terminate the Services at any time. We are not responsible for the deletion of any data that is in or has been added to your account(s). If a User account remains inactive for a period of 12 months, the account will be automatically deactivated.
PAYMENT TERMS; AUTOMATIC RENEWAL; CANCELLATION.
You agree to pay, and we will automatically charge, all account fees, including any usage that exceeds the Thresholds at the rates posted, and including any applicable taxes, at the rates in effect when the fees are incurred. We may change the fees then in effect, or add new fees, by giving Users advance notice. You must provide us with valid credit card information, debit card information, net banking information or cash on delivery information and must promptly update the Account Information page in EK with any changes in credit card validity or expiration date or any other changes. We will keep your credit card information confidential. If payment cannot be charged to the credit card or debit card you enter on our Payment gateway, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and access to the Services.
You may cancel your account at any time by sending us an email at contact@EduonWeb.com Upon receipt of your email, we will promptly terminate your access to the Services. For Money back guarantee, Click here. We reserve the right to terminate your subscription and/or discontinue Services at any time for any reason.
REGISTRATION & PASSWORD.
You will provide current, complete, accurate information in the registration section of the Site. You will further update and keep that information current as needed. You will provide a password in order to access the Services and your account. Email login must be a valid email address maintained by you. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized account activity, or any unauthorized use of your email list(s) or any other breach of security you become aware of by emailing us at contact@EduonWeb.com. EW is a single license service. Multiple users and passwords to the same license are not available or permitted. You may not share logins and passwords with others. Sharing login information is in violation of this Agreement and may result in immediate account termination.
We agree not to use any of your Confidential Information (defined below) for any purpose except to operate the Site and Services in accordance with this Agreement. We agree not to disclose any of your Confidential Information to any third party other than to our employees and consultants who are bound by confidentiality obligations and are required to have access to the Confidential Information in order to operate the Site and Services. Nothing in this Agreement limits our right to independently develop, acquire or market products, ideas, or businesses, without use of your Confidential Information. "Confidential Information" may include, solely to the extent entered into the Services or Site by you,
- technical information, know-how and other intellectual property, to the fullest extent that such information is maintained as a trade secret by you;
- confidential marketing strategies;
- confidential future product plans;
- confidential financial information (including pricing); and
- other confidential business information. Confidential Information will not include any information that
- was publicly known and generally available in the public domain prior to the time of disclosure by you;
- becomes publicly known and generally available after disclosure by you through no action or inaction of ours;
- is already in our possession at the time of disclosure by you;
- is obtained by us from a third party without a breach of such third party's obligations of confidentiality; (v) is independently developed by us without use of or reference to your Confidential Information;
- is required by law to be disclosed by us, provided that we give you prompt written notice of such requirement prior to such disclosure and assistance in obtaining an order protecting the information from public disclosure.
EK is committed to being a trusted member of the Internet community. As such, we have adopted a firm anti-spam stance. Spam can deluge a recipient's email box and waste the recipient's time and money. Spam often causes recipients to complain to their Internet Service Providers who in turn may block or restrict access from legitimate services like ours, and Users, like you.
To help recipients be free from spam, and to maximize the availability of our Services to our community of Users, we have taken a "zero tolerance" stand against spam. You acknowledge, warrant and agree that:
- You will not engage in any spamming activities in your use of the Services.
- You understand that EK is a "online learning portsal" and is not the sender or originator of any spamming services, and that you are therefore solely responsible for your email/SMS/Call-ing activities using the Services.
- Your use of the Site and Services will not violate any U.S. or foreign spamming, junk mail or other related laws or regulations prohibiting or discouraging unsolicited mail.
- If you engage in any unlawful spamming activity, EK will report such conduct to the appropriate authorities and turn over any and all information, including personally identifiable information, to appropriate law enforcement persons or entities.
OTHER PROHIBITED USES.
You acknowledge, warrant and agree that:
- You will not transmit through the Service or the Site any pornographic, obscene, offensive, threatening, harassing, libelous, hate-oriented, harmful, defamatory, racist, illegal or otherwise objectionable material or content.
- You will not send any transmission or upload any material that attempts to hide your identity or represents you as someone else.
- Any attempt by you to transmit, upload,, publish or distribute material or content that promotes, provides or relates to instructional information about illegal activities or promotes physical harm or injury against any individual or group is strictly prohibited.
- You will not use the Service or the Site to send any materials to any persons under 18 years of age unless and until you have taken and follow all necessary action and compliance pursuant to the existing laws of the Republic of India
- You will not upload or distribute in any way any files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any similar software or programs that may damage the operation of anyone else's computer, the Service or the Site.
- You will not interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Service and the Site.
- Any attempt by you to gain unauthorized access to any computer system, including accounts, lockers or databases maintained by and for EK, is strictly prohibited.
- You will comply with all laws, rules and regulations regarding transmission of technical data.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the service and the site is at your sole risk. The service and the site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the fullest extent allowed by law, EK expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to The warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The contents of the services or the site may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. EK assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in content.
EK is not responsible for the contents of any material uploaded by the User on EK. EK does not warrant or make any representations regarding the reliability or accuracy of the registration information supplied to EK nor the responses or information supplied during the assessments. EK does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the consequences of the use of any academic or non-academic material, nor does EK warrant the correctness, usefulness, reliability, accuracy or otherwise of any of the material uploaded on its servers. EK is not responsible for any damages, including without limitation, lost profits, business interruption or other loss resulting From use of or reliance in any way on any academic or non-academic material on or through the service or the site. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, reliability, completeness and usefulness of the material received while using the service or site.
EK makes no warranty that the service or site will meet your requirements or that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, virus-free, error-free, accurate or reliable; nor does EK make any warranty as to any information that may be obtained through the service or site or that defects in the software for the service will be corrected or that the site is free of viruses or other harmful components. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through use of the service or site is done at your own discretion and risk And that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data.
EK makes no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through the service or site or any transactions entered into through or based upon the service or the site.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the service or site or through the service or site shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, neither EK nor any parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers or employees shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, use of, inability to use, or reliance on the service or any academic or non-academic content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. If you are dissatisfied with the service, the materials available on or through the service or the site, or with any of the terms of this agreement, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the service and leave the site immediately.
EK owns the content including the graphics, names, text, software, music, videos, sound, pictures, compilations, , page layout, design, processes, procedures, digital conversion or other material contained in the Service and the Site to the extent such content is provided and/or designed by EK. It has given due credit in case the material has been licensed from a third party. It is all protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. No one may copy, reproduce, distribute in any way, or decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the content. You are permitted the limited license to use the content of the Service and the Site as authorized herein to study the academic or non-academic material for your personal use as an end product only, and you must at all times maintain EK's copyright symbol on the production any form or medium. While your account is active, you will have the right to access your content, and you assume the entire risk of disclosing such content to third parties. Modification or use of EK's content in any prohibited way is a violation of copyright and other proprietary laws. No one may copy, reproduce, transmit, post, distribute or create derivative works from this Site without prior express authorization. No misappropriation or misuse of names, marks, other proprietary material.
You agree not to use, misuse or misappropriate any brand names, trademarks, service marks, patents, images, text or other proprietary material or content of another on or through the Service or the Site. If you use any such proprietary material or content, by doing so, you warrant that you have the right and authority to do so.
LINKS AND ADVERTISERS.
EK may provide advertising space and/or links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. EK has not reviewed all of the third -party sites nor reviewed any products or services they may provide. EK is not responsible for nor does it endorse the contents or any products or services of such third parties or their sites. EK does not control in any respect any information, products or services offered or suggested by third parties on the site. EK does not endorse or otherwise warrant or guarantee the products or services that are either advertised on the site or connected by link.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service and the Site cease immediately and EK shall have no obligation whatsoever to retain, forward or make available to you any of the academic or non-academic material available on EK.
NATURE OF AGREEMENT.